1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

anybody have a SWR SM900 Schematic?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by jimbilly, Oct 10, 2010.

1. jimbilly

jimbilly

Apr 19, 2006
    they can share with me? (yeah, I searched...). Much thanks!

2. bass_lord_mutha

bass_lord_mutha Supporting Member

Oct 6, 2006
    Odessa, TX
    You can get a schematic direct from Fender. To request a schematic, please provide your full name and mailing address (or fax number), along with the model and serial number of your amplifier. Send your request to swrcustserve@fender.com, or contact the FMIC Consumer Relations Department, 480-596-7195

3. SWR?

Randy

4. chicago_mike

chicago_mike

Oct 9, 2007
    Chicago - LA - Rome - Dallas
    Endorsing Artist : Genz Benz
    You didnt blow any of the Sanken 3264's did you?

5. Thor

Thor Gold Supporting Member In Memoriam

I called them and they emailed the schematic out in about 2 mins. Very fast. Rep was Mike Roberts, mroberts (a) fender.com

Am having some kind of 60 cycle hum or motorboating issue with the EQ switches and the Limiter circuit. :mad:

Their service was very good, and very quick. Thanks for the tip! ;)

6. jjnssn17

jjnssn17

Aug 3, 2009
    Were you able to get to the root of your problem. I echo your comments, Fender emailed me schematics in minutes. My issues are similar my symptoms flair up when the fan kicks in.
    Thanks
    Jay

My sm900 has a transformer marked 1994.

7. Thor

Thor Gold Supporting Member In Memoriam

I sent it out to a tech, he wanted the schematics. I forgot now what he said the issue was, but 75 bucks later it's fixed and I don't need to worry about it.

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 7, 2021