Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Anybody have an onboard Reflex preamp?

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by luknfur, Feb 16, 2004.

1. luknfur

luknfur

Jan 14, 2004
    DIXIE
    I have a 7 wire Reflex preamp but the wiring diagram I had was for 6 wire (which I'm guessing is the silver series since it came with silver series PJs). Like the preamp and pups fine but I've just grounded the 7th wire to get to work. Just would like to know for sure where that 7th wires supposed to go. To my knowledge their not in business anymore unless the company goes by another name. But if anyone knows about this or some contact possibilities, I'd appreciate the info.

2. Hi, I need the diagram for the 6-wire preamp for Reflex pickups, can you send me a copy of it? Thank you very much in advance.

3. luknfur

luknfur

Jan 14, 2004
    DIXIE
    My copy is real light (proably a copy itself) so I'm not sure a dig pic or even xerox would cut it. I'll probably have to just write it out So give me a day to get around to it.

4. 99.5

Jul 27, 2008
    Hi there. I´ve a couple of reflex pickups and i really interested in build an on board preamp. Anyone got the schematics? I relly need it. Thanks for your help and sorry for my english