Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Anybody heard from Eric Cameron?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Ty McNeely, Feb 22, 2003.

1. Ty McNeely

Ty McNeely

Mar 27, 2000
    TX
    For some reason I just happened to notice that he hasn't posted for almost a month now. He was always a regular around here and I haven't seen him online or anything in quite sometime.

Anybody know anything?

2. I haven't seen or heard from him in a while...I hope he's alright.

3. I was just thinking the same thing....I kind of miss him..where'd he go?????? I think he said he works at the GC in Clackamas OR. maybe he's so busy with GC and making music that he doesn't have time to chat with us any more...I hope he made it home from NAMM ok...

Fetch!

4. Unless I'm thinking of someone else, hes engaged, so maybe hes off with his fiancee doing something important?

We need lives :bawl:

5. Hold your tongue! Heathen!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

:rolleyes:

6. But seriously.........

7. Ty McNeely

Ty McNeely

Mar 27, 2000
    TX
    Well, that's understandable for a few weeks, but he's been gone close to a month now.

Usually these types of threads tend to at least make the AWOL subject pop in and say hello, but no luck here.

Anybody know ANYTHING?:confused:

8. Ty McNeely

Ty McNeely

Mar 27, 2000
    TX
    Now I'm seriously getting concerned.

Nobody has heard anything at all?

9. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    who?

10. Jerk.:spit:

:D

No, I'm alright guys. Just hella busy. About 60-70 hour work weeks for the last month.:eek:

Yeah, I got home from NAMM alright, well, except for the transmission on my car burnt out around Redding, CA, which sucked. So I had to drive from Redding to Ashland in 4th, which also sucked, then had to stay the night (which didn't suck. If you are ever in Ashland, stay at the Holiday Inn. Very nice place!!) I got home a day late, but it was all good. No damage to me or Megan, we had great fun, got to see Jay Leno live, went to Six Flags, and I got to see a LOT of gear. Very cool trip.:D

Rock on
    Eric:bassist:

11. This is my first job, and I had to give up a LOT to get it, namely no more rocket launches, no more scouts, no more SCA, and very little time with my girlfriend.

And just you remember that attitude when it comes time to pick out your retirement home.;)

Rock on
    Eric:bassist: