Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Anybody in contact with DonZ?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [DB]' started by Adrian Cho, Nov 13, 2004.

1. Adrian Cho

Adrian Cho Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2001
    Ottawa, Canada
    I'm wondering if anybody here ever sees Don Zebrauskas in person. I've been trying to conact Don for over a week now by e-mail and PM with no reply. If you see Don, please let him know I'm trying to contact him.

Thanks.

Adrian

2. John Sprague

John Sprague Sam Shen's US Distributor

Mar 10, 2003
    Rochester, NY
    Sales Manager, CSC Products Inc.
    I think he's on a vacation (imagine that, a Lluthier on vacation!). Last time I spoke with him, he said he was gonna give me a call when he got back, and he ain't called yet that I know of. Not dead certain, because I spent all last week at the VSA conference in Portland.

3. Adrian Cho

Adrian Cho Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2001
    Ottawa, Canada
  4. I don't know if this is a cultural or cost thing, but I can count on one hand the people I know in the Uk who don't have a mobile phone (and leave it on of course, even on vacation) - everyone does - they don't cost much over here BTW.

5. oliebrice

oliebrice

Apr 7, 2003
    London, UK
  6. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

Neither have I!!

And never will!!

And even if by some remote chance I changed my mind - the very last thing I would do, is take it with me when I was trying to relax by the Mediterranean!! :scowl:

7. mpm

mpm

May 10, 2001
    Los Angeles
    Just emailed Don and he is recuperating from a broken collarbone.