Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Anybody interested in a Peavey Bam 210 combo?

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by TampaBlues, Oct 29, 2004.

1. TampaBlues

TampaBlues

Oct 28, 2002
    Tampa, Florida
    Just trying to see if there is any interest out there. I don't really want to sell this combo. I really like it alot but I've had some other things come up that makes the sale a huge possibility. It's never been pushed and has never left my Home studio. I think $650.00 would be fair and I will split the shipping costs. Here are some pics.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I forgot to mention, it comes with the Peavey vinyl cover.

2. Bass_Machine

Bass_Machine

Oct 29, 2004
    UK
    I like it alot!!! It's my birthday in february and I've been looking for a second hand combo for my "wishlist" so to speak. Just posting to let you know I'm interested and could you PM me some specs and how much it would cost to ship out to the UK.

3. TampaBlues

TampaBlues

Oct 28, 2002
    Tampa, Florida
    PM sent.

4. Bass_Machine

Bass_Machine

Oct 29, 2004
    UK
    Hot damn, that is sweet! I'll get back to you on whether I can afford that, because I'm gonna have to get a job and work for that baby!! :bawl: Hopefully if I earn some green then I can get a parental contribution. You'r offering a very reasonable price for it. :)

How can I be sure I won't get ripped off though? (not being rude, just prudent)

Thanks alot man.

5. TampaBlues

TampaBlues

Oct 28, 2002
    Tampa, Florida
  6. I just wanted to pipe in and say this is a great amp. A bassist friend of mine picked one up and if I didn't already have (and love) my Eden Metro, I'd be getting one of these. It's got such a versatile sound palate, much more than my Metro. It's also LOUD (internal cab runs at 4 Ohms). It's an awesome amp with tons of great sounds and I think this is a really good price.

That and Tampa bassists represent! (though I'm "away" at college in Gainesville)

-Nick

7. TampaBlues

TampaBlues

Oct 28, 2002
    Tampa, Florida
    Bump, I will consider reasonable offers. This price is too good to pass up. It's killing me to sell this thing so jump on it now or I may be forced to keep it. :crying:

8. TampaBlues

TampaBlues

Oct 28, 2002
    Tampa, Florida
    Got to put this on the front page for the night shift gang.

9. TampaBlues

TampaBlues

Oct 28, 2002
    Tampa, Florida
    Going to put in on ebay with a Buy it Now price of $575.00 plus shipping so if anyone wants it you better act now.

Here are some more pics:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

10. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Isnt this thing like the Cyber Twin of bass amps? I remember playing one in a store last year, they're cool, but 10s aren't my thing.

Ray

11. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    dude.....the BAM is a 210 combo.

btw.....$575 is a freakin awesome price on this combo. anyone looking for a combo needs to put up the cash for this thing. you won't find anything better for $575. it's worth much more than the asking price too.

-Mike

12. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Edited, my bad, shoulda read AREN'T. :p I'm an idiot sometimes.

Ray

13. I've been thinkin' about one of these for a while. I saw the reviews when it came out but I've never had a chance to sit down with one and wring it out.

Let me know if you'd be agreeable to doing some trading, as I've got cabs, raw frame speakers, outboard gear, basses, and all kinds of stuff available.

Doc (ANOTHER Tampa Bay bassist...)

14. thejohnkim

thejohnkim

Sep 30, 2003
    NYC
    wow....how is still availible....this price is awesome. best of luck selling this, although at this price you shouldnt need it!

15. TampaBlues

TampaBlues

Oct 28, 2002
    Tampa, Florida
    Thanks for the offer but I really just need to sell it outright. I put it on ebay. Did I already mention I really hate to sell this thing.
    :bawl: :rolleyes:

16. Turlu

Turlu Supporting Member

Sep 11, 2000
    Ottawa, Ontario CANADA
    Tampa,

Still available ???
    Let me know via Talkbass or email.

17. TampaBlues

TampaBlues

Oct 28, 2002
    Tampa, Florida