Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Anybody interested in trading a Sansamp Acoustic DI for my Sansamp Bass Driver?

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by fourstringbliss, Feb 21, 2005.

1. I have a brand new Sansamp Bass Driver (2 weeks old). It is, of course, in perfect shape. I really love the tone, but I personally have no need for overdrive, and I miss having midrange control? Anybody out there have a Sansamp Acoustic DI they would like to swap for my Bass Driver?

2. Looking to sell?

If not.... free bump! :)

joe

3. I could sell it. You won't find it new online for under $189 (I've looked). I bought this one for $169 at a local store. It truly is brand new - bought it February 10th. I couldn't let it go for less than $160. Does that sound interesting?

4. Turn the Treble and/or Bass Controls TO THE LEFT OF 12.00 O'CLOCK and you WILL increase your Mids. It akes some getting used to but, believe me, once you crack it, the amount of control (including Mid boost/cut) is truly incredible.

My advise, FWIW, is PERSEVERE. You won't regret it. :D :D

5. The SABDDI is sold. :hyper: Thanks for looking! :bassist: