1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Anybody Just Get 2 Giant Catalogs? And No Candy?

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by Killing Floor, Oct 8, 2020.

1. Killing Floor

Killing Floor Supporting Member

Feb 7, 2020
    Austin, TX
    I just opened my mailbox and there were 2 gigantic paper phone book sized catalogs from Sweetwater. Nothing against them, good service, nice folks, but ain't that a lot of pulp?
    What can I do with all this? I was going to sell some pedals I'm not connecting with so now I have paper wad packaging.

What would you do with 1,208 pages worth of Sweetwater catalogs?

Sustainability statement is on page 603 of 604.

2. LetItGrowTone

LetItGrowTone

Apr 2, 2019
    Yes.
    Only thing I did differently recently was that I snooped around and looked at their Foderas. And Mesa cabinets.
    Maybe they think I have money.

Oh, and maybe sorting on price from highest to lowest was the cue.
    Go to their Foderas and sort on price high to low, get the deluxe catalog?

Last edited: Oct 8, 2020
    Killing Floor likes this.
  3. dbase

dbase Gold Supporting Member

Jan 3, 2008
    South Jersey, USA..
    I got a bag of candy after buying a new bass woo hoo!

4. Killing Floor

Feb 7, 2020
    Austin, TX
    My internet box has a deluxe catalog. I may thumb through 1 but I don't need 2. I do that trick. High to low.

5. Killing Floor

Feb 7, 2020
    Austin, TX
    If I bought maybe 50 basses I wouldn't have to buy Halloween candy. Not expecting a big crowd due to the response to the global coronavirus pandemic......you know the drill.
    Only problem I can see with this plan is the kid who gets all the Bit-O-Honey might roll my trees. Live oaks are already hard to keep clean, am I right?

6. InNoRush

InNoRush

Aug 15, 2020
    Seattle
    I bought a way overpriced bag of candy, but at least it came with a free bass!

7. BargeOn

BargeOn Supporting Member

Mar 19, 2004
    CNY
    Everybody knows cheap candy is just as good as boutique bon-bons. I know plenty of guys eating Mars Bars that are just as well fed as guys on Dove bars.

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 24, 2021