1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

anybody knows this ibanez??

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by berkoff, May 18, 2011.

1. berkoff

berkoff

May 3, 2008
    Pestige Limited Edition
    Hi guyz, been crazy all over the web cuz i wanna get me an BTB, i found this great model but im havin doubt on the price cuz with that i can perhaps get me a btb 776 or 775, its the Ibanez Btb306 Prestige Limited Edition, its being sold on 2000 us dollars but eventhough its limited editoin the wood may be as good seems to me at least as the 776 model anybody knows this model and its average price

these are the specs

NECK THROUGH , 24 TRASTES. ESCALA 35'.
    MAPLE body and WENGE.
    pick ups BARTOLINI ACTIVO PROFESIONAL
    SERIE ARTESANAL LIMITADA AÑO 2007

sorry for the spanglish but u get the idea

Attached Files:

• img.
      img.jpg
      File size:
      24.5 KB
      Views:
  2. Wild_Cat

Wild_Cat

Feb 14, 2009
    Montréal, QC
    2000 bucks looks very expensive for a second-hand anything, even Prestige. Prestige usually means MIJ, but brand-new Prestige SRs (the Prestige BTB line has been discontinued) only reach $2000 in the very highest-end (the SR5000 series -- me, I have a Prestige SR4005 that cost me 1500 euros and is the same bass, only without the fancy wood covering).

Unless you've played that particular bass and you know deep within yourself that it's the last instrument you'll ever purchase, I say it's not worth it.

The current BTB line isn't made in Japan, but the highest-end models will only cost you about 700 euros new. And I've yet to read a negative review of a BTB 500+.

3. berkoff

berkoff

May 3, 2008
    totally, well i did play that one in particular, its an amazin instrument confomrtable, great sound as well as eq options but for that i can get the btb 776 and save 1000 dollars anyways, i would be the last or second to last at least i would by cuz i want a spector euro but 2000 its way too much and none the less an abuse towards a fellow musician or lets just say an absurd greed, he has been sellin it for a while know and its started at 2500 so eventually he will realize that, and yes u can get an sr prestige top of the line with the craftsman team, bono flea and jaco signature on it for that kind of money