1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Anybody look at Jazz Corner?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [DB]' started by Don Higdon, Sep 5, 2008.

1. Don Higdon

Don Higdon In Memoriam

Dec 11, 1999
    Princeton Junction, NJ
    Am I the only one that hates that place? I've looked in periodically over the years, and found the people insufferable.

2. Ed Fuqua

Ed Fuqua

Dec 13, 1999
    NYC
    Chuck Sher publishes my book, WALKING BASSICS:The Fundamentals of Jazz Bass Playing.
    I haven't been over there much since they banned Danny D'Imperio; that's gotta be 12 years ago. You hit the allaboutjazz forums?

3. Chris Fitzgerald

Chris Fitzgerald Student of Life Staff Member Administrator

Oct 19, 2000
    Louisville, KY
    I don't know if I'd say "insufferable", but there wasn't anything there to make me come back, either. Funny, I remember that it used to be more interesting.

4. I check in occasionally and am surprised to find the same old crew there posting all day year after year. Don't these people have lives?

I rarely look at the Jazz threads anymore, but the off-topic threads can be pretty entertaining sometimes. "Post an Image In Response to the Previous Post" springs to mind as an enjoyable time-waster.