1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Anybody Looking to Get Rid of Their Legos?

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by jive1, Oct 28, 2013.

1. jive1

jive1 Commercial User

Jan 16, 2003
    Alexandria,VA
    Owner/Retailer: Jive Sound
    My son and I have caught a case of Legomania. Does anyone have any unwanted Legos they would like to give away, or trade for gear? If so, shoot me a PM and lets see what we can do.

2. mlwarriner

mlwarriner

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA
    I would LOVE to give away my kids' legos (really tired of stepping on them barefoot), but I'm pretty sure they'd lynch me in my sleep if i did...:D

3. jive1

jive1 Commercial User

Jan 16, 2003
    Alexandria,VA
    But I'm sure that the joy of you having new gear would help them get over it and share in your joy.

4. Still looking for Lego? I have some...

5. jive1

jive1 Commercial User

Jan 16, 2003
    Alexandria,VA
    I have plenty of unsorted bricks and pieces at the moment. However, I'd still be interested in certain complete sets and mini figures. Let me know what you have.

6. What I've got are two grey Lego tubs full of random bricks, etc...no figures that I can recall, but these should be basically full sets (these were my daughters', and now that she's graduated from college and married, she seems to have less interest in them). I can do hi-rez pics, if you wish.