anybody remember Camp Lo??

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Stupidnick, May 19, 2003.

1. Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002 room...
    Wow. I remember listening to them about 2 or 3 years ago and being blown away by the "beats".
    Im not much into rap at all, except maybe prince paul and Brainwashed Projects. These guys seriously are awesome. They aren't your normal rap group. They are kinda, well hmmm, they rap like bootsy collins talks. I think they are a bit stuck in the 70s with songs like Coolie High, and off the new album Soul Train.
    There first major LP was entitled "Uptown Saturday Night"
    But they are very cool. Its a pleasure to listen to them. They aren't gangsta, they dont talk about killin people, they dont talk about hos and b*tches; well they might, but I cant understand it. There MUSIC(yeah.. music) is really refreshing; especially since the scene is dominated by how much money you have or how big your guns are.
  2. Nate Dawg

Nate Dawg

Apr 8, 2000
    Denver, CO
    I used to have that CD. It was pretty good. I don't know what I did with it.
  3. Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002 room...
    they are pretty cool. I got there new album. Its very cool. Suede sounds like Jay Z now. The new stuff actually sounds like older Jay Z mixed with like the older Camp Lo sound. They do Black Connection part II. I haven't gotten into it a whole lot. Ive listened to it once and wasn't fond of it. That could all change though. It will grow on me.