1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Anybody tired Sabine Solo Feedbeck Elaminator on stage?

Discussion in 'Amps, Mics & Pickups [DB]' started by Barcza, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Barcza

Barcza

May 1, 2005
    Budapest
    I use Ehrlund contact PU mic. Sounds amazing in jazz combos, but in louder settings, I fighting with Feedback....
    I Have the Headway EDB preamp with notch filter, but sometime i noticed one or two more feedbacking frequency....

I allways intrested in sabine solo products, both the XRL and Line versions, but never find a single person who tired one with bass....

upload_2019-6-6_15-45-4.jpeg

2. Happy Steve

Happy Steve Supporting Member

Dec 17, 2007
    Mel-burn, Ore-stralia
    Not this one, but I tried a Behringer mic pre (Shark) with a similar feedback feature many moons ago. Let's say, I only tried it once live. Each sustained note was eliminated from the spectrum, quickly creating a very empty sound. I think Sabine may have a better reputation, and possibly better algorithms / workflow so YMMV. I recently got a Zoom A3, which also has capacity for identifying and notching up to 3 problem frequencies. I haven't tried that feature out yet. Note that you will still hear feedback for a short time before the eliminator cuts in when using live. Still embarrasing!
    Steve

Barcza likes this.
  3. Barcza

Barcza

May 1, 2005
    Budapest
    I start seeing why, don’t use all of us this units.....

4. Tried the Shark once too, same experience, not useful.
    The automatic mode is even worse.

Barcza likes this.
  5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 28, 2021