Anybody tried an Eden D410xst???

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by PICK, Feb 12, 2002.

1. PICK

Jan 27, 2002
    Sydney, Australia
    I have a 410XLT and was wondering if the XST would suit it well??? Anybody got one?? Would this be a good stack????
  2. Eric Moesle

Eric Moesle Supporting Member

Sep 21, 2001
    Columbus OH
    I've tried one. Its quite a bit smoother than the XLT, doesn't have that low-mid "honk" that the XLT has. More hi-fi.

Have no idea how it would sound along with an XLT, but I would think you'd want a tad bit different eq for each cab.

You might also want to check out the new aguilar 4x10's. I recently got one after checking out the aggie, the XLT and the XST. The Aggie was a nice middle ground between the XLT and XST.
  3. Gard

Gard Commercial User

Mar 31, 2000
    Greensboro, NC, USA
    General Manager, Roscoe Guitars
    (Raises hand)

ME ME ME ME!!!!

I've got an XST myself, and am in love with the thing. Great sounding cab. I've also had the opportunity to use both together (working at Bass Central lets one play with lots of fun toys! :D), and it's a great combination if you can balance between the two cabs. The XLT is a bit more sensitive (louder with the same power), and with that mid "honk" tends to be percieved as a bit louder anyhow. Blending the 2 equally though is a killer tone. Highly recommended if you're running a stereo rig where you can get them mixed properly.