Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Anybody watched Michael Jackson's Interview?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by arvidgunardi, Jun 10, 2003.

1. I've just finished watching the interview with Michael Jackson. If this thread is a repeat, please tell me, and I'll delete it.

Man! It was pretty WHACKED!! isn't it? How can he said that he has never had a plastic surgery on his face except on his nose? Maybe he's had a deal with the devil in the past, that he'd get all the things in the world, but his face would somehow turn itself into something what the world would consider extremely abnormal.

Tell me what do you guys think.

2. moley

moley

Sep 5, 2002
    Hampshire, UK
    Yeah, we did a thread on this back when it was shown on UK TV (I assume you're talking about the Martin Bashir interview?), earlier this year.

There were some eye-openers on that show :)

Two nose jobs... yeah right :D

And the whole sleeping-with-children thing.

3. I heard a little of it; I still get this weird, repulsed feeling when I hear his lisp coming through my head like a sound byte...

"...I give them warm milk and a cookie. Then we read bedtime stories and go to bed..." (paraphrased for lack of memory)

:meh:

4. Can you guys post a link to that thread? Thanks

5. moley

moley

Sep 5, 2002
    Hampshire, UK
    Beautiful?!?

6. mz91

mz91

Apr 19, 2002
    Zug, Switzerland
    Yea i agree that it was weird what he said about his plastic surgery. but i dont agree with some people here saying that he had to have done something with the kids he took care of. that was what the reporter was trying to show him as, a pedophile. which i believe he is not. i feel he might be creating this world for children because he had such a bad childhood. and maybe he gets his own ruined childhood back from seeing and beeing with happy young kids. im sorry if it doesnt make sense. i just find it sad that no one really leaves the guy alone. i mean look at him. he is a sad man. the media need to give michael jackson a break. i personally wouldnt mind if didnt hear anymore about him. my 2 cents.
    Mike
    now back to whats important: playing bass! :bassist:

7. I maybe wrong, but I don't think anyone here mantioned anything about his relationship with kids....maybe in the previous thread.:)