1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Anybody watching "Game of Thrones"?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by bassrique, May 11, 2011.

1. Relic

Relic Cow are you?

Sep 12, 2006
    Robbinsville, NJ
    My wife's been watching it. I tried it once and meh...I may give it another shot though, sometimes it takes a couple episodes of something for me to catch on.

2. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    I've been watching it. Lots of casual boobs so I like it.

3. But no Asian chicks.

Hey, did you really meet Maggie Q in Hong Kong?

For those not familiar:

[​IMG]

4. steamthief

steamthief

Jan 25, 2006
    Mentone Beach
    I love it. I read they've already okayed a second season.

5. I've seen the first episode and really enjoyed it, haven't had a chance to see the others yet.

6. I like it, and I'm glad there are SOME good series on tv atm considering I rarely watch (Borgias, treme...)

7. Big_Daddy

Big_Daddy

Nov 24, 2010
    Central Alberta
    Once I'm caught up with the books (only ever got to A Clash of Kings and I'm rereading A Hame of Thrones) I will most definitely start watching it. I'm still waiting for a Wheel of Time miniseries.

8. Thanks for reminding me about those two.

9. Love it, and they are keeping it close to the book storyline, which meant that some main characters die in the first season, crazy!

10. Totally hooked, can't wait for Sunday nights now...still in shock after last week's ending...:eek:

:)

...really good stuff, as is typical of HBO series (Treme').

11. rayzak

rayzak

Jan 13, 2001
    Louisville, KY
    Yep. Doing a good job. They did ok a second season. I pray that they ok season 3 because the 3rd book is, to me, BY FAR the best. The fifth book is coming out in July... can't wait!

Long live The Imp!!!

12. NOLA Bass

NOLA Bass Mr. Worst Case Scenario Man Gold Supporting Member

Feb 3, 2005
    New Orleans LA
    I'm hooked as well.

13. Wyrm74

Wyrm74

Oct 28, 2007
    DFW, Texas
    I'm a big fan of the books but had lost interest over the years waiting for the 5th book to come out...and waiting...and waiting...and waiting...

Anyway, yes I'm enjoying the series too but I can see it wouldn't be all that great if you haven't read the books first. It really helps to understand the underlying storylines when watching the show.

Also, you really can't go wrong with bewbs in every single episode, right?

14. RosieB

RosieB

Feb 10, 2009
    I got so sick of waiting for the 2nd book to come out...and waiting...and waiting...and waiting...that I haven't read any of the others and I'm not watching his show. My son watches, though. I might have to break down and get over it sometime...looked good.

Getting sick of waiting for the end of the Wheel of Time, too, but I realize there were extenuating circumstances there. Just glad that one's being finished!

15. baalroo

baalroo

Mar 24, 2008
    Wichita, KS
    3g9c1.

16. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    I'm in. Hooked like a dumb fish attracted to shiny things... Like gratuitous bewbage.

17. NOLA Bass

NOLA Bass Mr. Worst Case Scenario Man Gold Supporting Member

Feb 3, 2005
    New Orleans LA
    Season 2: Spring 2012

Man, that is a long way off.

18. ...yup, my reaction to the EPIC ending (gotta love dragons!!!) was:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!11!1!!111!1!111!!!!

:bawl:

:mad:

;)

...they got me.

:spit:

:)

19. XtreO

XtreO

Jan 2, 2008
    Norway
    Stoked to find out where the series goes next.. So stoked in fact I bought book two. Can't wait a year to see the next season!