1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Anybody watching the woman on minute to win it?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by stingray2112, May 2, 2010.

1. She's smokin' hot. I was just flipping thru the channels and came across that show. I usually don't watch it but I think I will tonight.

2. Simo98

Simo98

Jun 18, 2009
    QLD, Australia
    No pics...

3. Mazatleco17

Mazatleco17

Mar 27, 2008
    +1

4. FilterFunk

FilterFunk Everything is on the ONE! Supporting Member

Mar 31, 2010
    I'd never seen the show before, but I lucked up on it last night. Oh yeah, she's HOT!! I just looked her up online, but I couldn't find any still pics. You can watch the episode online, though. And she just happens to be from my city - Sacramento, CA!:D

5. Was she wearing a purple shirt? If so, I found the full episode online.

Major cleavage when she bends over to do the spoon thing. :eek:

6. bongomania

bongomania Commercial User

Oct 17, 2005
    PDX, OR
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs
    There was an episode of "Don't Forget The Lyrics" that had an audience contestant so smokin' hot that the host actually was at a loss for words a few times. When she got an answer right she would do this sexy dance, and the host was like "uh... umm... uh... YAY!"

I'm not going to spend the time it would take to look for a pic of her though. Sorry.

7. Where is this chick? What is this show? I need to know.

8. MatticusMania

MatticusMania LANA! HE REMEMBERS ME!

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    Its not that important Mikey. If you wanna see some hot chicks you can just, y'know, google them.