1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Anyone do pedal repair?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Hutzbordello, Apr 11, 2010.

1. Hey so my new Arion MOC-1 pedal is on the fritz........and I just got it.........:confused::mad::meh::scowl::spit:.......:bassist:

Im gonna try a new battery tomorrow after work

but in the mean time does any here repair pedals?

I think someone builds so Im thinking it goes both ways here

the light wont come on, put when I turn it on the amp acts as though its getting the signal through IE the bass works, but then connection dies out soon after so..........could be the battery....could be loose wire....iunno

So as a precaution Im wondering if anyone is up to or knows anyone who would be hypothetically up to the job........thanks

2. Sundown1206

Sundown1206

Jan 26, 2010
    Chicago
    Try plugging it in assuming it can be plugged into an outlet.

3. dont have the ac adapter

4. Arion's battery wires can be problematic. I agree that you should try it plugged into an adapter.

An AC adapter like a visual sound 1spot will cost you a lot less over the long term than batteries, generally speaking - I'd suggest buying one.

Definitely try a new battery too.

Steve

5. Call Mike Putnam @ 7166222000. Putnam Guitars/PZTronics. He can fix it.