1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. We are aware of an issue affecting search results for classifieds searches and advanced search functions.  Actively working on a fix, thanks for your patience!

Anyone else excited to see Star Wars Rogue One?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by TUEP, Oct 25, 2016.

1. TUEP

TUEP

Apr 8, 2007
    Saw the trailer it looks pretty good. I just hope that Vader gets more than 15 seconds of time in the movie. They show him in the trailer, but I hope that is not just a marketing ploy, and then he just pops up at the end of the movie for one scene. Anyway Obi Wan would still be alive as would Yoda. So maybe they are in there also. Still wished they wouldn't have pushed the release date for Episode VIII back to Dec. 2017.

GKon and Dominic DeCosa like this.
  2. Killed_by_Death

Killed_by_Death Snaggletooth Inactive

Yeah, when it hits RedBox, I'm all over it.

TUEP and GKon like this.
  3. 48thStreetCustom

48thStreetCustom

Nov 30, 2005
    Colorado
    I'll see it in the theater.

I purposely haven't watched any of the trailers. I got caught up in the hoopla before Force Awakens and it kind of ruined a lot of the surprises for me.

TUEP and GKon like this.
  4. GKon

GKon Supporting Member, Boom-Chicka-Boom

Feb 17, 2013
    Albuquerque, NM
    I can't wait to see it!

TUEP likes this.
  5. Fleebag

Fleebag Quacker!

Sep 7, 2013
    Illinois USA

TUEP and GKon like this.
  6. DiabolusInMusic

DiabolusInMusic Functionless Art is Merely Tolerated Vandalism

Not really but I will likely go see it. I honestly have no clue what it is about. I really enjoyed Episode 7, if only from a movie fan standpoint. I just have a soft spot for sound stages and hand-made special effects. While there was tons of CGI in Ep 7 there was a lot less than one would expect from a modern movie. I was legitimately thrilled to see Admiral Akbar not be CGI'd.

7. twinjet

twinjet Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Sep 23, 2008
    Uh, IP MAN is gonna be in it. Yeah, I'm seeing it.

TUEP likes this.
  8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 20, 2021