Anyone else gigging with a Bugera BT210TS?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by chuck1073, Jul 22, 2018.

1. chuck1073

chuck1073

Oct 3, 2003
    Preston, CT
    I picked this cab up on the cheap to use in smaller venues with a GK MB500. After a few shows, I have to say, I'm pretty impressed! So far, I've only used it on stages where the rear wall was fairly close. Since the cab is rear-ported, that's going to make a difference.
    I'm thinking of trying it out at some shows where it will be serving, mostly, as a stage monitor.
    Anybody out there have experience with this little box on a bigger stage?

2. I have one I purchased for church gigs. Small enough to toss in the trunk of my car, and for the price, didn't care how banged up it got. I have it paired with an Ampeg PF-800 head. I have to say, I'm super impressed with the cab. Tight, punchy and has a rich sound. I can't speak for other Bugera stuff, but I'm gonna hang onto to this cab.

the 2 guitar players in the cover band I'm in both have the 30 watt 12" Bugera club amps, and they sound good too, btw. And all my gigging cabs are Ampeg as well.

3. joellay

joellay

Feb 12, 2018
    Any long term update. Thinking of one of these?

4. chuck1073

chuck1073

Oct 3, 2003
    Preston, CT
    My experience was excellent. The only downside is the weight. The Bugera weighs a little more than 50 lbs. I ended up getting a Markbass 102P 2x10 that weight about half that. I sold the Bugera for about what I paid for it. I'd still recommend...as long as you don't mind a little weight.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 25, 2021