Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Anyone else going to the Nashville Guitar Show this weekend?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by guy n. cognito, Mar 1, 2006.

1. guy n. cognito

guy n. cognito Secret Agent Member Gold Supporting Member

Dec 28, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    I will be attending this show this weekend and I was wondering if any other TBers would be there. I understand that Brian of The Low End will have a booth.

2. I didn't know there was a Nashville Guitar Show this weekend! Where's it at?

3. guy n. cognito

Dec 28, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    In Smyrna at the Expo Center. http://www.thelowend.net/thelowend/index.htm has instructions on how to get there. I was really surprised at what seems to be a total lack of advertising for this event. No web page, no billboards, only a small classified ad. Maybe I've just missed all the ads........

4. MO542

MO542

Jan 6, 2006
    Nashville
    I'll probably be hitting it up. Does anybody know what time it starts? I didn't see it on the website.

5. guy n. cognito

Dec 28, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    The ad in the classified section says it starts at 10:00

6. Awesome, thanks for the reply. Yeah, I had no idea anything was going on, they should at least have a website or something.

7. PeppermanL2K

PeppermanL2K ...and on the 8th day, God created the Habanero.

Feb 3, 2006
    Huntsville, AL
    Is there a cover? I mean, admission charge? :)

8. guy n. cognito

Dec 28, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    $8.00. but there is some sort of discount if you bring an instrument to sell or trade.