Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

anyone else having probs with AIM/trillian?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by DEFELDUS, Feb 27, 2004.

1. ok heres the deal, i try to sign on to any screen name on trillian or aim and they both say "cant find your buddy list, but it is not lost, try again later". in addition, AIM says "The AOL instant messenger service cant be reached, try again later"

I called my friend and he said hes having the same problem...

whats going on?

2. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    No problems here.

This happens occasionally, just wait 20-30 minutes and problem should be fixed. Most likely a problem with AOL if it is happeneing to more than one person at the same time.

3. yup. seems to be working fine now...

4. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    now i got the problem. they prob having something wrong with server or updatingg.

5. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    Ironic enough, i started having problems about 5 minutes after i first posted in this thread... couldn't get on for like 20 minutes... all is fine now

6. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    About 3 hours ago, before I took a nap, I was on AIM then suddenly all at once 90% of my buddy list went offline, I took a nap not thinking too much about it, woke up, and everything was fine.