Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Anyone else here really sick of this weather?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Bad Brains, Oct 3, 2005.

1. Bad Brains

Bad Brains Banned

Jan 7, 2004
    Detroit, michigan
    Alright it's October, i'm in Michigan, and it's 87 degrees out right now. I have been waiting for fall since about mid June and this is just getting ridiculas. It's suppose to just as warm tommorow and wendsday.

I have all my nice warm hoodies and jackets prepared and ready but this crappy weather just won't give. It's been over 85 degrees (and sunny) since about the middle of fricken June, enough already.

Fall is the only season that's comfortable and it seems to be taking FORVER to get here. This is not right, this has been by far the worst summer I can remember. We don't even get thunderstorms anymore, whatever happend to those? When I a kid we used to get them all the time.

2. trog

trog

Nov 8, 2003
    Scotland
    Where I live it's been between 8 and 13 degrees celcius and raining everyday for the last two months. We have gale force winds all year round.

Please, don't complain about getting sunshine :(

(Though I understand where you're coming from. I went to Houston on holiday a couple of years ago and nearly died walking off the plane. Aargh, the humidity! I don't know how you stand it in the USA)