1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

anyone else notice how all threads eventually reach the topic of beer?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by jonathan_matos5, Apr 11, 2009.

1. i just felt like pointing that out.

now where did i put my bottle opener?:confused:

2. hbarcat

hbarcat Supporting Member

Aug 24, 2006
    Rochelle, Illinois
    You're drunk!!!

3. ikea sells these great beer/wine openers with a small(1inch or so)- serrated blade at one end to open wine tops. theyre really cheap- two bucks or so. you should get a bunch to hide from your obviously trashed self. good to know that friday bring out not just the best in myself- but others with latenight time and no friends.

4. Joe Gress

Joe Gress

Dec 22, 2005
    Pueblo, CO
    Either beer, bacon, snuggies, or pork(spam)roll.

5. machine gewehr

machine gewehr

Sep 17, 2005
    Istanbul
    [​IMG]

Oh yes!

6. coreyfyfe

coreyfyfe Supporting Member

Nov 19, 2007
    boston, ma
    That's just because beer is better than what any of us has to say.

7. L-A

L-A

Jul 17, 2008
    Eh?
    Well this thread definitely did.

8. EBodious

EBodious

Aug 2, 2006
    Iowa
    i just picked up a six-pack of new belgian's spring seasonal. it's an ipa; i forget the name. i find it to be perfectly balanced, an excellent example of hoppiness without over-doing it.

i have come to expect only excellent beers from them, they don't disappoint. if you don't know, new belgian made its name on fat tire amber ale, which has been saturating the market in the u.s. for about 3-4 years now.

yum, yum

9. DISCLAIMER: I do not endorse or oppose, confirm or deny, claim to believe in or disbelieve in any of the following concepts/TBers/ideologies/beverages

Beer, Asian chicks, Fassa/username/Mark Wilson or fail. They all go to one or more of these places. Oh- and *nazis*. I didn't read the whole thread(barely awake)- for all I know it's gone to all of these & back by now. :)

10. JacoLesFlea

JacoLesFlea

Jun 16, 2006
    Minnesota
    I'm having a cold one right now.

11. i am not.

wait 9 hours have passed and i fell asleep since i posted this. never mind
    i am however no longer drunk.

12. Relic

Relic Cow are you?

Sep 12, 2006
    Robbinsville, NJ
    and the problem is??

13. i ran out of Bass ale last night and only have half of the ingredients necessary for a black and tan.:crying:

14. Otter

Otter

Dec 14, 2008
    Oregon (Southern)
    Jam session scheduled for this afternoon right after I get off of work. I have two six packs of Obsidian Stout waiting in the refrigerarator. It does'nt get any better than this!

Well, except for the bad hum coming from the remote studio that I cant get the local engineer to get rid of! Oh well, thats radio!

Otter.

:hyper:

15. fitbass3p

fitbass3p

Oct 7, 2006
    Madison, WI
    Wait...you only have Guinness? And that's a problem? Seriously dude, call the waaaaaahmbulance.

16. EBodious

EBodious

Aug 2, 2006
    Iowa
    yum.... obsidian stout......

yuuuuummmmmmmm

17. yes Guinness and a few bottles of Old Rasputin but i am not wasting the Old Rasputin but tainting it with other substances.

i have to wait until Wednesday (payday) to buy some beer that allows light to shine through it.:D

18. CDRhom

CDRhom William Murderface's Bass Tech Gold Supporting Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Fort Worth, TX
    I stop reading after they get to the topic of Bacon.