Anyone else still not have 250MB Hotmail?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Frank Martin, Dec 23, 2004.

1. Yes, a long time ago

4 vote(s)
  2. Yes, but only recently

4 vote(s)
  3. No, still not :mad:

2 vote(s)
  4. Dude, carrots never need upgrading

0 vote(s)
  1. Frank Martin

Frank Martin Bitten by the luthiery bug...

Oct 8, 2001
    Budapest, Hungary, EU

Just curious. Hotmail has gone to 250 MB months ago, some people had their accounts enlarged, but mine is still @ 2 Mb :mad: and is again getting full. It's funny if I started a new account, I'd already have 250 MBs, but I don't want to loose some of the old mail...
    So, who has, who hasn't?
  2. Gia

Feb 28, 2001
    i have not got it.

i get emails everyday telling me my account is nearly full :mad:
  3. Ifrit84

Ifrit84 Banned

Aug 27, 2004
    London, England
    I have an old account on a older web based mail. It went from 4 meg to 25 over night, but I've had that account for years.
  4. atldeadhead

Jun 17, 2002
    They upgraded my account (both of them) maybe a month ago. I've had both hotmail accounts for several years. I'm not sure how they are determining when you get upgraded.
  5. Frank Martin

Frank Martin Bitten by the luthiery bug...

Oct 8, 2001
    Budapest, Hungary, EU
    My best guess: random :smug: :rolleyes:

But c'mon, when someone signs up now, as a newb, they get 25 megs at once, and within a month it goes to 250... Shouldn't they have upgraded the old members' first?

I've had this account for about two/ two and a half years; I've had another one before that that expired; and another one; all in all, since 1998... It was about time they upgraded everyone's
  6. j-raj

j-raj Bassist: Educator/Soloist/Performer Staff Member Supporting Member

Jan 14, 2003
    Atlanta, GA!
    about the end of November, I all-of-a-sudden was upgraded to 250.... Maybe they have been spying on me :ninja: .
  7. Joey3313

Nov 28, 2003
    It upgraded for me like 2 months ago...I never doesn't make a big difference to me.