Anyone else using a Behringer Ultrafex EX3200?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by PanteraFan, May 31, 2003.

1. I got this a couple weeks ago, and it kills. I was very happy with my tone from my basses and FX, but after buying this thing I can see how bad my old tone was. I don't notice when it's on, I notice when it's off. So cheap, and gets rid off the noisiness of my pedals distortion with the NR, while just giving everything an impact. It augments my B from a chesty thump to a disembowelling attack. I didn't try a BBE, but from all the reviews I've seen it added noise and did much the same thing. So, anyone else in love with their EX3200?
  2. mind adding some samples with the thing ON and OFF ? i've been looking at this thing for a while now..
  3. TxBass

Jul 3, 2002
    Frisco, Texas
    I've been using one of these in my rack for about 6 months now and I like it too. It does just enough to shape the overall tone without adding any noise at all. This coupled with my Yamaha NE-1 has really given me the sound I had been looking for.
  4. The first bits are with it off,t he second with it on. I've done one with just my tone, and one with my effects.

5. CS Bass

CS Bass

Feb 18, 2003
    IMO it just gets louder. :confused:
  6. That's got a lot to do with the way I set it. I turn the other channel on that I'm not using and use the surround processor as it adds something to my highs. There's a definite difference in tone, just turning my amp up is not the same at all.
  7. Yeah.. it sounds a little more " high end ".. will certainly check it out closer this saturday ( they cost 99 euro in Holland )