Anyone else watch MTV Surf Girls ?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by NV43345, Jun 24, 2003.

1. NV43345

NV43345

Apr 1, 2003
    Anyone see last night's episode of Surf Girls ?
    Who is your favorite and why ?;)

2. I watched the first episode and was kind of dissapointed, just because of the fact that only a couple of the girls could surf very well. All of them proclaimed that surfing was their life, but weren't good at surfing. Go MTV!:rolleyes:

jtbp

3. Joel...How are the waves in Nebraska?

I like Heidi...basically because she is hot, and has enough talent to be considered a surfer girl. I really don't mind the fact that she is a "type A" personality, I like her hard work ethic.

4. jokerjkny

jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PA
    isnt there a show on the WB about surfers living in a house, while competing for the Triple Crown??? that's a pretty cool show, seeing real life surfers kick ass on the waves.

5. NV43345

NV43345

Apr 1, 2003
    Quote : from jokerjkny: isnt there a show on the WB about surfers living in a house, while competing for the Triple Crown??? that's a pretty cool show, seeing real life surfers kick ass on the waves.

It is on tonight at 8:00 est, we taped it last week, and watched it over the weekend. it was pretty good. I never got a chance to Surf, I was a Skater Boi !!!! Surfing is so cool, it is nice to have 2 shows that have it, cause we hardly ever see any on ESPN.:cool:

6. Much love for NV43345.

Surfing is waaaay underrated.

7. NV43345

NV43345

Apr 1, 2003
    I watched that North shore show last night, Sunny
    is the man. I felt bad for Damien and Myles, Damiens girlfriend is hot,how bout when sunny
    bitch slapped the guy for checkin out his wife ?
    In that Bikini who would'nt be checkin her out.:eek:

8. Take it easy!! :D

I've never been surfing, but I did do some boogie boarding a couple of times when I was in Mexico. No waves here, just some pools.:D

jtbp