Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Anyone else watch MTV Surf Girls ?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by NV43345, Jun 24, 2003.

1. NV43345

NV43345

Apr 1, 2003
    Anyone see last night's episode of Surf Girls ?
    Who is your favorite and why ?;)

2. I watched the first episode and was kind of dissapointed, just because of the fact that only a couple of the girls could surf very well. All of them proclaimed that surfing was their life, but weren't good at surfing. Go MTV!:rolleyes:

jtbp

3. Joel...How are the waves in Nebraska?

I like Heidi...basically because she is hot, and has enough talent to be considered a surfer girl. I really don't mind the fact that she is a "type A" personality, I like her hard work ethic.

4. jokerjkny

jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PA
    isnt there a show on the WB about surfers living in a house, while competing for the Triple Crown??? that's a pretty cool show, seeing real life surfers kick ass on the waves.

5. NV43345

NV43345

Apr 1, 2003
    Quote : from jokerjkny: isnt there a show on the WB about surfers living in a house, while competing for the Triple Crown??? that's a pretty cool show, seeing real life surfers kick ass on the waves.

It is on tonight at 8:00 est, we taped it last week, and watched it over the weekend. it was pretty good. I never got a chance to Surf, I was a Skater Boi !!!! Surfing is so cool, it is nice to have 2 shows that have it, cause we hardly ever see any on ESPN.:cool:

6. Much love for NV43345.

Surfing is waaaay underrated.

7. NV43345

NV43345

Apr 1, 2003
    I watched that North shore show last night, Sunny
    is the man. I felt bad for Damien and Myles, Damiens girlfriend is hot,how bout when sunny
    bitch slapped the guy for checkin out his wife ?
    In that Bikini who would'nt be checkin her out.:eek:

8. Take it easy!! :D

I've never been surfing, but I did do some boogie boarding a couple of times when I was in Mexico. No waves here, just some pools.:D

jtbp