Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Anyone else watching Revelations?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Mike Money, Apr 13, 2005.

1. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    Some crazy shizzle going on in this show. So I'll probably be worried about the end of times for about a week, then go back to being unsure about the whole God thing. :meh:

2. JimK

JimK

Dec 12, 1999
    I guess it's just you & me, Mike.

Our local "Entertainment" critic totally panned it...with extreme prejudice. So, I hadda check it out.
    What is it, a weekly series destined for 6 episodes?

3. Was that the one where the dude in jail chopped off his own finger?

4. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL HARVESTER OF SORROW Staff Member Supporting Member

No but i have read the book.

5. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California

:p

6. What was Bill Pullman's character like in the book, Major?

:eek:

JUST KIDDING :D

7. I'm watching it, too. Seems like it's going to be good, IMO. (Does anyone know if it is part of the "Left Behind" series of books and movies? I read the first book and didn't care much for it at all.)

8. uglycicles

uglycicles Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2003
    Southwest Chicago
    I got sucked into the first episode last week, and Tivo'd last night's but haven't seen it yet.

The first one had a couple of pretty melodramatic moments that were real groaners :rolleyes: , but it held my attention enough to set it up to record the rest of the series.

We'll see - I think episode #2 is going to be "make or break" for me...

9. Bob Lee (QSC)

Bob Lee (QSC) In case you missed it, I work for QSC Audio! Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Jul 3, 2001
    Costa Mesa, Calif.
    Technical Communications Developer, QSC Audio
    It's given me a chance to watch "King of Queens" and "Yes Dear" again, which I haven't seen in a really long time.

10. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California

Last nights episode was fairly bland, action wise, but a bunch of new "secrets" and plot points were exposed that will make it worthwhile towards the end.