Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Anyone else's hotmail account down?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by jobu3, May 9, 2004.

1. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    I can't sign in to mine... :meh: :help:

2. Gia

Gia

Feb 28, 2001
    roseability
    mine is bitchin'

3. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    "Bitchin" as in not working? Or "bitchin" as in working without a hitch? :confused:

4. Gia

Gia

Feb 28, 2001
    roseability
    as in, bitchin'.

the positive adjective.

5. I've been using free yahoo mail for as long as I can remember(which isn't very long).

Never has given me one spec of trouble.

6. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    Had my g/f check from her computer and it was working there... I restarted and did a virus scan and its up now.
    Who knows... :confused: :spit:

7. Gia

Gia

Feb 28, 2001
    roseability
    bitchin' !

:D

8. hehe, you girls rock.

9. Ty McNeely

Ty McNeely

Mar 27, 2000
    TX
    Hotmail does that occasionally. It'll just decide to not work out of the blue, then give it a few minutes/hours/days and it'll be just fine.

10. i haven't been able to sign into mine for 2 or 3 weeks now.

you know when you get those pop ups telling you you need to download the latest version to continue? well normall you can click cancel and just sign in anyway, which i was doing for a few weeks 'cos my computers really slow and i dont have time to download a 6mb file.

anyway, a few weeks ago it stopped letting my get away with it. so i downloaded the file, went to install it, and i get a pop up along the lines of

"the folder 'bass 2' does not exist. could not instal"

and thats it. now the folder bass 2 contained a few pics of one of my basses. but i deleted the folder about a year ago. and it had nothing to do with MSN anyway....

so i can't sign in with the old version and can't install the new. very frustrating

Tom