1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

anyone else's jaw hitting the floor yet?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Mon Rominee, Jun 27, 2007.

1. you know, watching Paris lie her ASS off to Larry King?

oh, she doesn't drink. has never done drugs.

she's prolly gonna say she's never smoked pole, ever.

insane. yeah, real hard-hittin journalism King...

2. WalterBush

WalterBush

Feb 27, 2005
    Yuma, Az
    Full disclosure, I'm a certified Fender technician working in a music store that carries Fender, Yamaha, and Ibanez products among others.
    My jaw is hitting the floor, alright. I didn't know anyone watched Larry King still;)

3. Well, I walked in from practice and heard my Wife laughing...soon found out why. Unbelievable.

If you want in on the BEST comedy of the year, please watch this interview. It will be showing at Cannes with subtitles so you can read and laugh at the same time.

4. Jonny B

Jonny B

Nov 5, 2006
    WI
    Who's Larry King?

And who is this Paris Hilton you speak of? ;)

5. Bryan316

Bryan316 Inactive

Dec 20, 2006
    Detroit
    If I could someday wrap my fingers around her throat, I'd proudly strangle her to death, with videotape running and a jury of peers watching, and spend my time in prison for her murder. And I would be praised as a HERO to the survival of mankind.

6. RWP

RWP

Jul 1, 2006
    Did you hear? She makes all her own money, and all this time I thought her parents were rich. ;)

7. Man.

Is it legal to lie this much on National television, short of the State of the Union address?

But yeah, the media just lie about her. She's innocent and carries a bible and is a highly spiritual person...went to catholic school you know? For the skirts...they're hot. :p

8. I wouldn't watch Larry if you paid me. With that dumb beeyatch on the show, you would have to put a gun to my head for me to watch it :rollno:

9. ryco

ryco

Apr 24, 2005
    Colin Powell's on Larry tomorrow.

He wouldn't lie would he?

10. Jared Lash

Jared Lash Born under punches

Aug 21, 2006
    Denver, CO
    I don't know about that, but like Paris, he also rarely wears underwear in public.

11. chillin bass

chillin bass Inactive

Jun 27, 2007
    LA Cali
    I suppose she's never rimmed a dried out s*** crusted ass*** either. sheesh.

12. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    :eyebrow:

Don't hold back, it's not healthy. :p

13. Oh please, can we not give her any more attention, folks :rolleyes: ?

I'm sure that if we all held hands, closed our eyes and wished really hard ... she'd just vanish back up her own existence :rollno: .

14. Larry King?? Whos gonna watch Larry King when you can usually catch Michelle Malkin on Fox during the same time.. ha ha ha!! NO CONTEST.. Michelle wins every time. :smug:

15. Who is this really?

16. fraublugher

fraublugher

Nov 19, 2004
    ottawa, ontario, canada
    music school retailer
    get a hobbie

17. jady

jady

Jul 21, 2006
    Modesto, CA
    the smoking gun has pics of her smokin pot in amsterdam :p

18. Aaron Saunders

Aaron Saunders

Apr 27, 2002
    Ontario
    Jady, you are slandering an innocent young woman! CLEARLY it was a hand-rolled cigarette.

Full of marijuana.

19. Poop-Loops

Poop-Loops Inactive

Mar 3, 2006
    Auburn, Washington
    I read that as "get a hobble" and was like "*** is a 'hobble'?"

20. BartmanPDX

BartmanPDX Supporting Member

Great night to be reading posts in OT.

That's twice now I've doubled over in laughter.

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 25, 2021