Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Anyone enjoy malta?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Dan Molina, Dec 10, 2004.

1. Dan Molina

Dan Molina TalkBass Secular Progressive

Jul 17, 2002
    Murr Town, California
    I've loved these drinks since I was little and everyone other than my family who has tried it has hated it. I really don't get it. Probably one of the best drinks ever, but really expensive.

2. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

Eh? I've visted Malta (the country) - very nice place - the old City of Valetta and neigbouring Gozo with its ornate Churches.....

3. Dan Molina

Dan Molina TalkBass Secular Progressive

Jul 17, 2002
    Murr Town, California
    I'd love to visit the country someday though I was thinking ore on the lines of

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    I enjoy Jupina and Materva. Not the same, but they are hispanic sodas so they are somwhat related.

Im not sure if they are very popular out west, but I know they are in Miami. One of the half owners of the company lives at the end of my block back in Miami and the other is my ex-girlfriend's uncle so Ive had access to lots of it for free. :D

5. First time I tried it, way back, I thought I was getting something alcoholic, "Dude I'm not even catching the smallest buzz" :D Stupid kid that I was!

Not bad but I woulden't drink it regularly.