Anyone ever bought anything from Zzounds?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by bassman1185, Jun 6, 2002.

1. I'm golnna buy a couple of effects pretty soon, and Zzounds has them one for $25 less than Musicians Friend. Anyone have any expirience with them, good or bad? Thanks.
  2. RS

Aug 27, 2000
    Cleveland, OH
    Yep. I bought an Akai Intelliphase. Got it in two days. Pretty fast service I say. Good prices.
    Thumbs up.
  3. Listen

May 19, 2002
    Go for it, I've heard only good about them, my friend bought a guitar from them, no problems.
  4. bassmonkeee

bassmonkeee Supporting Member

Sep 13, 2000
    Decatur, GA
    I just bought a power conditioner from them. It was cheap, and the shipping was only $5. I ordered it on a Friday after 4, and got it on Tuesday. That's not too shabby.
  5. rickbass

rickbass Supporting Member

They are most proud of their service and have won an award or two for it, (quite unlike MF).

I've bought several things from them in the last couple of years and the only thing that kind of peeved me was that they didn't promptly tell me the headphones I ordered were out of stock. Other than that, the order taker knew the products, made some helpful suggestions, and delivery was fine.

The only caution I would give is that their prices aren't the lowest on all items.
  6. LarryJ

LarryJ banned

Dec 12, 1999
    Encino, CA (LA)
    I've added ZZounds to my "favorites" folder-
    So far I've purchased a Boss bass Chorus & effects case & Monster cable- Shipped right away with the best prices on the 'net.
    Excellent & knowledgable service on the Order desk, too.
    Better them than MF (Guitar Center) I believe.
  7. I purchased my Akai Intelliphase and Tune Lock from them; I've also purchased various cables and straps. I have been satisfied with all of my purchases and with zZounds' speedy customer service.
  8. Slater

Slater Bye Millen! Hello?

Apr 17, 2000
    The Great Lakes State
    I've ordered a few things from zZounds and every transaction has been smooth so far...
  9. Phil Smith

Phil Smith Mr Sumisu 2 U

May 30, 2000
    Peoples Republic of Brooklyn
    Creator of: iGigBook for Android/iOS
    Ah, zZounds, the fantastic bargain factory. I've bought a couple of things from them including my Trace Elliiot 122HSMX 2x10 combo which I got a great deal on and they shipped it for free!
  10. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    great service - got my axon ax100sb from them. good price, quick delivery.

all signs point to yes. :D
  11. BFunk

BFunk Supporting Member

Good place. I've bought about a dozen things from there. Some I returned. No hassles.