1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Anyone ever order B-Stock from Studiogears.com?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Myrriad, Dec 29, 2012.

1. Myrriad

Myrriad Inactive

Oct 11, 2012
    How was the quality on the instrument, both aesthetically, and intonation/electronics/overall sound quality?

2. mystic38

mystic38

Dec 4, 2012
    Mystic CT
    I have.. I while i did not end up getting a b stock item they clearly and explicitly state and photograph the cosmetic issues rather than try to hide the issues like some other places... i originally planned to get a b-stock item then ended up with a new one (a G&L SB-2).

So, In my limited experience of the one order, they were very communicative, responded promptly (3 emails back and forth), shipped immediately and everything as as i would have expected..

As far as setup, the setup of the guitar is the factory setup.. not theirs..

I would have no hesitation in ordering from them again.. hope this helps

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 28, 2021