1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Anyone from Finland? Squier Vintage Modified Fretless - how much?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Temcat, Aug 7, 2008.

1. Hi all,

I'm interested in a Squier Vintage Modified Fretless, having heard nothing but good things about it - specifically, what an incredible bargain it is. The problem is, here in Russia it's offered for something like 600$.

Knowing that generally gear is cheaper elsewhere in Europe, I wonder if the price is more reasonable in the neighboring Finland. Are there any Finns here who could enlighten me as to the pricing for this bass in their country?

2. Tsal

Tsal

Jan 28, 2000
    Finland
    Finnish Squier list prices are about +50 eur to Thomann prices in the music stores, but you usually can bid some off. I'd expect you pay 20-30 eur over Thomann's list price. I think the largest Fender dealer in Helsinki is F-Musiikki www.f-music.com who's Kaisaniemi store is a walking distance from the Helsinki Railway Station.

3. Thanks for the info!

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 7, 2021