1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Anyone going to Bonnaroo?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by AmazingGracePlayer, Jun 12, 2007.

1. Anyone? Anyone?

2. dharma

dharma Srubby wubbly

Oct 14, 2005
    Monroe, Louisiana
    Hitting the road from northeastern Louisiana at about 11 o'clock tomorrow.

Staying in Murfreesboro tomorrow night, then getting in line early for Thursday in Manchester.

Long live the people who came up with this event. After this, I can die and go to heaven.

3. no way... mtv ruined it... i am goin to All Good... they weed out all the crappy bands.. plus it's only a couple hours away from here

4. I'm not really looking forward to it in particular... I'm not a particular fan of any of those bands, they're just ok. The Police is probably the best I think...

5. The Police? Better than most bands playing there? Maybe you should go to All Good and experience some good music.

6. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Whoa Benevento-Russo Duo is playing All Good?! I wish I had money. :(

7. I heard from a friend that The Police is playing along with a few other bands, and compared to the few other ones (that he told me) I think Police is the best. I'm not saying Police is the best band, but I'm saying from ones I heard of, Police is the best.

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 1, 2021