Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Anyone going to MusikMesse in Frankfurt?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by bmc, Apr 5, 2005.

1. bmc

bmc

Nov 15, 2003
    Switzerland
    A guitar store owning buddy is going. Apparently, it is bigger than NAMM.

Any of the Euro lads attending?

2. mz91

mz91

Apr 19, 2002
    Zug, Switzerland
    No Money = No Go. :crying:

But im sure its going to be an amazing show.. I saw the list of Builders that went last year, if this year is half what it was last year it'd still be amazing. I wish i could have gone..

Are you sure you wanna go Brian, think about the GAS!!

But im sure the deals you get there will be alot better than in the Swiss dealerships. :D

M

3. I'm going :bassist: I made a thread about it.

4. bmc

bmc

Nov 15, 2003
    Switzerland
    Hi Mike...a little more room here than an SMS. My GAS pains have been relieved. I bought a Levinson Blade two weeks back and I am really loving it. This is the first fretted bass in 10 years that has turned my head. Picked it up new for CHF770. A steal. I see one used in Lausanne for CHF800. New they're around CHF1100.

So..no gas pains at all. New amp. New speaker. New bass. All in the past three months. And I wasn't even planning to upgrade. They're all purchased from the same store. Very good prices indeed.

Still got that Fodera?

5. bmc

bmc

Nov 15, 2003
    Switzerland
    Don't forget to pack the digital camera, extra batteries and extra memory cards. Got it?

Curious to see what will get announced from the local manufacturers. Are you going to post pics somewhere by any chance?

bmc

6. hehe...yes i will take some pictures and post them here. :)

7. mz91

mz91

Apr 19, 2002
    Zug, Switzerland
    Yeppa! Still got the Fodera... That bass is never going ANYWHERE!
    Im getting the MTD revised next week.. So ill see how i like it when it comes back!
    I started recording alot of my stuff in my little Bedroom Studio. And thus have been playing alot more and having fun with it! The MTD records really really well.. And surprisingly so does the Modulus.
    :hyper:

So thats good.. On the 18 Roy Hargrove is playing in Moods in Zürich so im really really looking forward to that concert! The concert season this year is incredible!! Everyone is going to be in switzerland! :D

I never seen a blade bass! But im sure your having a blast! Its always so nice to get new equipment isnt it!

Greetz

M

8. I'm interested in the Ashdown stuff that's going to show up at the festival. Keep us posted.

9. damn...i think i'll have to make a list :D