Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Anyone going to see Mike Watt? We need your help! (Seattle, Denver, St. Louis...)

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by paul, Sep 20, 2004.

1. paul

paul Staff Member Founder Administrator

Jul 20, 2000
    Texas
    Ok here's the story: Mike Watt has submitted an MP3 for inclusion on the TalkBass Sampler CD. Well, I goofed, and just as we're about to finalize this my printer revealed that Mike Watt's "usage agreement" form was missing and that we cannot press the disc with his tune without the signed form. Watt's on tour now, and has no access to a printer, mail, etc.

So, if you're planning on seeing Watt, or would like to check him out, and would like to do TB a favor, please let me know asap! We just need to print out the form and run it up to him for a signature after the gig :D

Tour schedule:
    http://hootpage.com/hoot_elmarcuratodotour2004.html

2. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

How cool is this? Instead of leaving Watt off the CD, you solicit the membership to help you get the agreement.

You rock, Paul.:) You are :cool:[​IMG]

BTW - what happened to your avatar?

3. Tosya

Tosya

Oct 11, 2002
    MOUSA
    Hey Paul,

We can take it to him in Columbia, MO on Tuesday, Sept. 28 if you want!

4. paul

paul Staff Member Founder Administrator

Jul 20, 2000
    Texas
    Actually, it's the TB community that rocks :cool: I never expected such a fast response - Thanks SMASH for getting the agreement to Mike the day I posted :D !! We're all set.

Oh, I'm trying to get the image upload working again - until then, no avatar :(