Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Anyone going to see Mike Watt? We need your help! (Seattle, Denver, St. Louis...)

Discussion in 'Ask Mike Watt [Archived]' started by paul, Sep 20, 2004.

1. paul

paul Staff Member Founder Administrator

Jul 20, 2000
    Texas
    Ok here's the story: Mike Watt has submitted an MP3 for inclusion on the TalkBass Sampler CD. Well, I goofed, and just as we're about to finalize this my printer revealed that Mike Watt's "usage agreement" form was missing and that we cannot press the disc with his tune without the signed form. Watt's on tour now, and has no access to a printer, mail, etc.

So, if you're planning on seeing Watt, or would like to check him out, and would like to do TB a favor, please let me know asap! We just need to print out the form and run it up to him for a signature after the gig :D

Tour schedule:
    http://hootpage.com/hoot_elmarcuratodotour2004.html

2. Malcom

Malcom

Oct 21, 2002
    The Midwest
    I'm going to the St. Louis show.

3. paul

paul Staff Member Founder Administrator

Jul 20, 2000
    Texas
    SMASH,

Sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner - looks like we're set! Many, many thanks :)

4. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Smash: Good work, I'm looking forward to saying "I'm on a compliation with Mike Watt." :D

That's for the heads up on the tour. I missed him last time around. I'm going to see him october 8th though! :bassist:

5. permagrin

permagrin

May 1, 2003
    San Pedro, CA
    anyone going to the dc show, oct 14?

here's some irony, i live in pedro but have never seen watt play. my company sent me out here to northern va for 6 mo, so i get to catch him out here.

6. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    That is crazy.

7. He's from VA originally--too funny.
    Enjoy...I'll be taking my wife to see him in Albany, NY next Wednesday. Should be interesting. :eyebrow: