1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Anyone got a spare Pyramid Gold Flat?

Discussion in 'Strings [BG]' started by Number27, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Specifically a G string.

I was restringing a new bass with an old set of pyramids i've had laying around for a while and the G string was cut too short. Evidentally the bass it used to be on had a 2x2 head stock as opposed to the 4x0 fender style. So in order to not have too much of the string wound around the post on the old bass i cut the g string down.. and now it won't reach up all the way to the post on this new bass. Blech.

So anyway, i was hoping that somebody might have an old Pyramid G string from a set they don't like/don't use anymore that they wouldn't mind parting with. :) As i cant seem to find singles anywhere and i don't want to spend $70 on a new set just for one string. (atm i strung up an old labella flat, which works but isn't quite right).

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 7, 2021