1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

anyone got any Oteil bass solos?

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by schmittuml, Mar 24, 2006.

1. schmittuml

schmittuml

Oct 25, 2004
    Lowell, MA
    i keep watchin RISING LOW DVD and Oteil's solos are just singin from the heavens.......wondering whats good from Oteil if he has any solo stuff cause his chordal melodic stuff is f'in beautiful.

-Brian

2. Drocdbase

Drocdbase Supporting Member

Jun 9, 2002
    Alabama
    Oteil has three cd's out with his band the peacemakers, but if you want to hear some great music and Oteil in a "LIVE" situation, go to:http://www.archive.org, type in Oteil and the Peacemakers. Last check they have about 5 shows posted. Also type in "Aquarium Rescue Unit" again more great work by Oteil. Great recordings with good quality, hopefully you will enjoy them. Great Bassist and great guy.

3. i have a very good Oteil vid on Victor Wooten's Live at Bass day '98 DVD, that is the last song they do on the DVD, and it is pretty cool, Oteil with vic and reggie, jamming...he not only has cool chops, but can scat with the best of them

4. the Frogwings disc, and also you can download bitTorrent ARU shows for some great Oteil.

5. Lorenzini

Lorenzini

Dec 31, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Yeah I love that. He upstaged everyone but John Patitucci