Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Anyone had or have BF Goodrich Radial Long Trail T/A tires

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by TSanders, Jun 22, 2005.

1. Its about tire time for my Tacoma, and these are what Im looking at. I dont need an All-Terrain for this truck, and the Radial Long Trails seem to be a good tire for my on road, light off road needs.

Anybody use these tires. I need your opinions.

2. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    I don't specifically use these, but I am a big fan of BF Goodrich. I use control T/A's on a 2wd ranger, and since the wheels are only 14's, those were what was available. But I was pleasantly suprised at their traction in wet and snow. They are quite good. I plan on getting some larger wheels and better tires later on, and the long trails seem like a good idea. Maybe if you look on tirerack.com, you can look at their ratings, and see what they think.

3. I need an R14 as well. The Radial Long Trails are available for a 14 rim, but they arent listed on the website.

I like the LTs because they look like a good compromise between a radial and an all terrain.

4. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    My 'yota has the radials... good stuff.