Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Anyone has Ibanez ATK basses recording?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by bassmanwho, Jul 3, 2004.

1. bassmanwho

bassmanwho

Jul 3, 2004
    Hi there.. I'm new here. I'm considering getting an Ibanez ATK400 bass, I need to hear its sound as a criteria since it's not available in here now... if you have this bass recorded please give me a link to the mp3 or rm... that'll be very helpful to me... thanks!

2. xcental34x

xcental34x

Feb 28, 2003
    Memphrica, TN
    Use the search feature....

100 Basster points for me!

3. bassmanwho

bassmanwho

Jul 3, 2004
    hi
    I found someone post a mp3 link in a thread about ATK, but it was dead... :crying: so... I really would want to hear the instrument

4. try get a atk300..they dont have the extra single coil..but they have a voicing switch which emulate (pretty well i might add) a precision, a jazz and a stingray type sound...theyre excelent....gotta find out wether mines still on consignment or its been sold yet....kinda hope it hasnt...but the kubicki makes up for it :D

5. I have two, one before my ATK300 was defretted and the other one already as a fretless, the only thing is that I dont have were to post them, so if you are interested I will gladly email them to you, or to any who is interested. Each is about 1500kB.

:)

6. bassmanwho

bassmanwho

Jul 3, 2004
    that would be great! The one I may going to get is ATK Prestige, pretty rare and unavailable on the official web-site.. It was a pain in the ass finding out any related infomation about it.. :meh: just curious about ATK type of sound... I added your MSN account onto my MSN, is that alright? Please e-mail to tb041141@lsc.net.tw Thank you for the big help! :hyper: