1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Anyone Have A Pic Of This Bass?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Oxblood, Jul 2, 2005.

1. Oxblood

Oxblood Banned

Apr 17, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    Hey everyone, i know this is kinda a stupid question and i doubt i will get any pictures, but im wondering if anyone has a pic of a bass with a buckeye burl top, birdseye maple fretboard, and matching birdseye maple pup covers?

2. tim99

tim99 Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2003
  3. kelbrihan

kelbrihan Banned [Deceiving users with multiple usernames] Banned

Dec 2, 2004
    That is actually amboyna burl, I have a bass like you are describing but cannot post them.

4. [​IMG]

Jeff Raider's buckeye sadowsky

5. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    He's looking for a bass with a buckeye top and birdseye maple board with matching pickup covers, guys. :meh:

Maybe I can dig up a Fodera like that. I'll look.

6. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Here you go, a Matt Garrison model Fodera.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Oxblood

Oxblood Banned

Apr 17, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    Thanks for the posts guys. Thats exactly what i was looking for Bryan. Reason i ask for pics is because im thinking of ordering a custom bass with buckeye burl top and birdseye maple freboard and pickup covers. Now i just hope the blue led's i wanna get in the freboard will look good. Thanks again guys.

8. kelbrihan

kelbrihan Banned [Deceiving users with multiple usernames] Banned

Dec 2, 2004
    Hellspawn email me and i'll shoot you some pics of my Fodera. It actually has birdseye covers, the one above looks like chestnut burl covers. kelbrihan@hotmail.com