Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Anyone Have A Pic Of This Bass?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Oxblood, Jul 2, 2005.

1. Oxblood

Oxblood Banned

Apr 17, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    Hey everyone, i know this is kinda a stupid question and i doubt i will get any pictures, but im wondering if anyone has a pic of a bass with a buckeye burl top, birdseye maple fretboard, and matching birdseye maple pup covers?

2. tim99

tim99 Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2003
  3. kelbrihan

kelbrihan Banned [Deceiving users with multiple usernames] Banned

Dec 2, 2004
    That is actually amboyna burl, I have a bass like you are describing but cannot post them.

4. [​IMG]

Jeff Raider's buckeye sadowsky

5. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    He's looking for a bass with a buckeye top and birdseye maple board with matching pickup covers, guys. :meh:

Maybe I can dig up a Fodera like that. I'll look.

6. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Here you go, a Matt Garrison model Fodera.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Oxblood

Oxblood Banned

Apr 17, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    Thanks for the posts guys. Thats exactly what i was looking for Bryan. Reason i ask for pics is because im thinking of ordering a custom bass with buckeye burl top and birdseye maple freboard and pickup covers. Now i just hope the blue led's i wanna get in the freboard will look good. Thanks again guys.

8. kelbrihan

kelbrihan Banned [Deceiving users with multiple usernames] Banned

Dec 2, 2004
    Hellspawn email me and i'll shoot you some pics of my Fodera. It actually has birdseye covers, the one above looks like chestnut burl covers. kelbrihan@hotmail.com