Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Anyone have a tab for You Know You're right by Nirvana???

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by aabassist, Feb 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'd love to play this song with my band but i'm no good at tabbing out songs. If someone could be so kind as to send me a version they already have i would be most grateful..

Dan x-x-x

2. Pmutch

Pmutch

Jan 16, 2003
    FINALLY!!!!!! Someone knows a good song when they hear it. Sorry I can't tab songs either but I anxious to play it too.

3. icks

icks

Jul 12, 2001
    Charleroi, Belgium
    check the talkbass tab section, it's on.

I really dig this song, I'll probably play it at our next gig

4. I can't find it in the tab section. Could someone post a link to it please??

5. Adamb154

Adamb154 Guest

Nov 10, 2002
  6. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Before asking for a tab, please try looking on a tab site. Need ideas where to look? Try Here

Have a Nice Day :)

7. the 1st tab on mx tabs is the on i use. its a little off but not noticable when playing with a guitarist and drummer.

8. Adamb154

Adamb154 Guest

Nov 10, 2002
    yeah those tabs take a little work

9. sk8boarder317

sk8boarder317 Guest

Mar 5, 2003
    Madison, WI
    the file i attached is the tab my band uses..sounds correct...have fun

10. sk8boarder317

sk8boarder317 Guest

Mar 5, 2003
    Madison, WI
    im a little out of it haha thats for smells like teen spirit...i found one tab for you know you're right but it doesnt sound right :confused:

11. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    Hehe, the tab has been found and presented to the poster. No need for this possible tiff to go any further, teehee.

12. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    You know, it's possible to like a band's popular song and still be a true fan. I mean, I like Faith No More, I like "Epic"... but not everything else. Kurt got sick of doing the song, etc. So what, does that make it not a good, coverable, recognizable, apparently homosexual :rolleyes: , a lot of people love it kinda song

13. What makes Smells Like Teen Spirit, a song written really as a joke, any better than You Know You're Right, which was mixed and mastered so many times that its honestly not by Nirvana anymore?

14. That's funny delete my posts... wiether you think so or not I have a point wiether or not you choose to except it... I'd think this is a place where people can actually have some sort of free speech... But no forget that.... lol :spit:

15. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Sojhen, if you don't lik e the way things work here, you don't have to say. Your previous posts were disrespectful to other members, which is a big no no at TB. But there are other places you can go...

[​IMG]

Man, I think I'm the only person who finds this picture funny. The last two times this was posted, the thread got closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.