1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Anyone Have a Trans-Blue Stingray?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by chaunceytoben, Mar 2, 2008.

1. chaunceytoben

chaunceytoben

May 29, 2007
    Detroit, MI
    Well, Im looking to buy a Stingray, and found a great deal on a 4string w/piezo. He tells me the color is trans-blue but it is actually much more teal in person. this is the pic he sent me is attached.

Is this what trans-blue really looks like? Im afraid if it's teal colered i might not like it, however the way it looks in the pics i love.

thanks!

Attached Files:

2. pedroims

pedroims

Dec 19, 2007
    Michigan
    check at the musicman website for all the blue ones. mine is pacific blue burst.

whatever the color is, these basses sound amazing

feb242008019.

3. chaunceytoben

chaunceytoben

May 29, 2007
    Detroit, MI
    I checked out the site, but the pic of trans blue on the color chart looked similar, but then i used the 'build an instrument' feature. Trans blue was available for the stingray, so i checked on a guitar (forget which one), and looked awfully light and greenish, which led me to start this thread to find the true color.