Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Anyone have the National Geographic Channel????

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Bad Brains, Oct 31, 2005.

1. Bad Brains

Bad Brains Banned

Jan 7, 2004
    Detroit, michigan
    Well tonight I think they are having a special on Bigfoot. They are probably going to try and get footage of sasquatch and put certain aspects into theory. It should be rather interesting I think. I'm definitly going to watch it.
    [​IMG]

Then they are having a special on that Loch Ness Monster but that's not as interesting. Mostly because they never show it, they always show these stupid animations of it. I don't think those people over there know what they are talking about.

2. Ray-man

Ray-man Guest

Sep 10, 2005
    Yes, I have it. And no, I won't be watching.

You can see the eye-and-nose hole cut in that guy's costume. Happy Halloween! :D

3. Bad Brains

Bad Brains Banned

Jan 7, 2004
    Detroit, michigan
    You should watch. I don't think that's a costume. That was taken from that one guys footage from back in the 60s.

4. Ray-man

Ray-man Guest

Sep 10, 2005
    Nevertheless, I won't be watching. I'll be sitting in the driveway with a fire in the portable firepit (to keep Sasquatch away) and handing out candy to all the ghosts and goblins. That's much better entertainment than TV.

5. Bad Brains

Bad Brains Banned

Jan 7, 2004
    Detroit, michigan
    Do you think any little kids will be wearing Sasquatch costumes? That would be awsome.

6. Ray-man

Ray-man Guest

Sep 10, 2005
    Maybe. Greater likelihood of them being dressed up as a fat-@$$ couch potato sitting in his driveway handing out candy and eating 1 for every 2 he gives away. :D

7. canopener

canopener

Sep 15, 2003
    Isle of Lucy
    The guy who was in that suit died a several months/a couple of years ago. I forget his name, but I'm pretty sure he wanted to keep it a secret until he died. I remember reading an article on it but I can't remember where or who it was for the life of me.

8. Iwatched it... pretty cool :eyebrow: