Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Anyone here can help with a new logo?

Discussion in 'Band Management [BG]' started by QORC, May 16, 2005.

1. QORC

QORC

Aug 22, 2003
    East Coast
    Wondering if we have any graphic artists here that would help design the webpage logo for my new project, in exchange for a link, an acknowledgment and the pride of having something up on the web. I know web stuff - but I'm not a designer.

if anyone is interested, I have the name, a few ideas and a few jpg files that could be part of the logo (but not necessarily).

Drop me a Private Message if you're willing to help out!

Thanks!

2. CaNaDaRoCkSoY

CaNaDaRoCkSoY

May 9, 2005
    Georgia
    I am a graphic artist, mostly in the field of composing images to user specified needs. I hear you are need a webpage logo. I would be happy to work on this project. I would simply need to know what size, I mean like 500X500 or something I can work around in the size area. I would also need some images or ideas of images that I can mess around with to create the logo, such as possibly picture fades of members in your band or an instrument collage, or even yet a more badge like logo. What ever guideline you have I would be happy to revolve around. You can get in touch with me by private message or by instant messanger, canadarocksoy.

-Chris.