anyone here from brazil?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by KSDbass, Jul 23, 2005.

1. KSDbass

KSDbass

Mar 25, 2005
    atlanta
    ok, on the topic of my body that was never sent/sent to the wrong adress/lost in the mail, I sent the guy an email in 7 different languages(spanish, portuguese, italian, greek, english, french, and german) asking where my body was and where he sent it to, and if he doesn't reply I was just wondering if you guys could do me a HUGE favor and pay him a visit? If you're willing to I'll give you the address if he doesn't respond in 2 days. thank you so much. I think he is in the "Barra do Rio Azul, Rio Grande do Sul " area

2. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    I grew up there, but live in California.

Sorry, I just wanted to say that Rio Grande do Sul is the southernmost state and asking someone from Rio (for instance) to go there is a bit like asking someone from Michigan to see someone in Texas. RS is also pretty huge in its own right, by the way.

Good luck, though.

[​IMG]

3. KSDbass

KSDbass

Mar 25, 2005
    atlanta
    thanks for the tip, and that map is exactly what I was looking for :)
    edit: I just got his information back from ebay, so I'm probably gonna call him, but it's all weird. I don't know how Brazilian phone numbers are supposed to look, but its two numbers, then 2 more, then 7? thanks for all the help :D