anyone here from brazil?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by KSDbass, Jul 23, 2005.

1. KSDbass

Mar 25, 2005
    ok, on the topic of my body that was never sent/sent to the wrong adress/lost in the mail, I sent the guy an email in 7 different languages(spanish, portuguese, italian, greek, english, french, and german) asking where my body was and where he sent it to, and if he doesn't reply I was just wondering if you guys could do me a HUGE favor and pay him a visit? If you're willing to I'll give you the address if he doesn't respond in 2 days. thank you so much. I think he is in the "Barra do Rio Azul, Rio Grande do Sul " area
  2. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    I grew up there, but live in California.

Sorry, I just wanted to say that Rio Grande do Sul is the southernmost state and asking someone from Rio (for instance) to go there is a bit like asking someone from Michigan to see someone in Texas. RS is also pretty huge in its own right, by the way.

Good luck, though.

3. KSDbass

Mar 25, 2005
    thanks for the tip, and that map is exactly what I was looking for :)
    edit: I just got his information back from ebay, so I'm probably gonna call him, but it's all weird. I don't know how Brazilian phone numbers are supposed to look, but its two numbers, then 2 more, then 7? thanks for all the help :D