1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Anyone here have a Scion tC, xD or Honda Fit? Tell me about them.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by RandomEvent, Mar 11, 2008.

1. bassbully

bassbully Endorsed by The PHALEX CORN BASS..mmm...corn!

Sep 7, 2006
    Blimp City USA
    Great choice you wont be sorry. The dash is freaky at night at first LOL but its pretty cool after you get used to it. I like the bigger engine you have and the interior is nice too. You can ad alot features to the car aftermarket or thru the dealer too.

2. RandomEvent

RandomEvent

Nov 10, 2007
    I would have gotten rims or something, but my preapproval pretty much covered me getting the car out the door after my crappy, broke down Ford Focus station wagon trade in.

Oh well, at least I can say I have a cool car now. But, when I have money again, my first priority is to get some clean, decent rims to go along with the look of the car.

And I got used to the dash MUCH quicker than I initially thought I would. By the time it was night, I didn't notice any differences.

3. bassbully

bassbully Endorsed by The PHALEX CORN BASS..mmm...corn!

Sep 7, 2006
    Blimp City USA
    They are fun cars...enjoy.

4. RandomEvent

RandomEvent

Nov 10, 2007
    Thanks. I'm loving it a lot already. It's been time for a new car for a long time, and finally I woke up and said let's go get one. After test driving all 3 Scion's, I ended up with the xB.

5. Nice to see some hatchback love! Americans are not known for their love of hatches... :)

Congrats on the new xB! Never driven one, but I have driven a Honda Jazz (UK version of the Fit - same car, different name) and thought it was a great little car... HUGE inside, loads of seating options, and a nice, smooth (and economical) ride.

Quick tip here... for a smaller car with a smaller engine, ALWAYS go for the manual transmission. These cars can be plenty fast if you're not afraid to pile on the revs and keep them in their optimum power band, and you generally need the manual tranny to do this properly.

6. peterbright

peterbright

Jan 23, 2007
    On The Bayou
    The Scion xB has more room for gear.