Anyone here own (or tried) a Maruszczyk?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by toowrongfoo, Dec 9, 2017.

Tags:
  1. toowrongfoo

toowrongfoo

Nov 25, 2017
    I'm SUPER interested in one. I live in the sac area and they have them at a San Jose store, but that's crap traffic (if you know what I mean)

So, just curious, seems that the Elwood's are a little TGTBT considering a good price point (well, other than the "europe" which I cannot afford)

Thoughts?

Pbassmanca likes this.
  2. Pbassmanca

Pbassmanca In the pocket n' thumpy. So woody, so greasy...

Haven't tried one, but they look and sound amazing from the Youtube clips.

3. Had one. Absolutely great jazz bass clone. Eventually sold it due to lack of money, but I have been thinking of getting a Jake lately.

Pbassmanca likes this.
  4. scubaduba

scubaduba Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Dec 23, 2003
    Michigan
    Yes. There are lots of us here. Here's my current Frog.

D1DBAAB2-4A16-44B1-B124-925BEEA3B024.jpeg 7227A127-EE43-42EA-B7D0-336306A10CF0.jpeg CB9E9257-751E-4890-84BE-2782F95F8519.jpeg

5. Glazenn

Glazenn

May 16, 2011
    France
    More chances to get more answers in addressing the dudes in the Maruszczyk club.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2017
  6. toowrongfoo

toowrongfoo

Nov 25, 2017
  7. toowrongfoo

toowrongfoo

Nov 25, 2017
    Oh my goodnesses, I've been thinking about a hellwood, really nice looking!

The other one I'm interested in is the white rabbit (but they only have passive in the states it looks like, I think a 5 should have the option for both imho)

8. scubaduba

scubaduba Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Dec 23, 2003
    Michigan
    I think the black and padouk makes for a real classy look. Not overly done like some fancy top basses, but very original and sophisticated I think.

9. DigitalMan

DigitalMan Bring Back Edit/Delete Supporting Member

Nov 30, 2011
    Bay Area, CA
    I know a bass player who makes that trip frequently without issues. Ok, technically he is also a pilot, but still....

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Sep 19, 2021