1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Anyone here played recent versions of both NCAA & NFL videogames?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Darkstrike, Dec 22, 2011.

1. Darkstrike

Darkstrike Return Of The King!

Sep 14, 2007
    I've heard the NCAA ones are much better, looking for opinions before I decide to try and get a copy.

2. Darkstrike

Darkstrike Return Of The King!

Sep 14, 2007
    No one?

3. MJ5150

MJ5150 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    I've played both 2010 EA games. I like NCAA better, but I'm also down on the NFL anyway.

-Mike

4. billjr

billjr

Jul 25, 2006
    Darlington, SC
    I've been a big fan of NCAA Football for several years now. I love the game, as I love all college sports. I really like the graphics and extras it has. I tried Madden several years ago, but lost interest real quick, as it just didn't give me the same satisfaction as NCAA. I guess I find that at 49, NCAA is a much easier game for me to play, but can be made pretty challenging.

I do play pro baseball, but would love to get an NCAA one to play too. I don't know if one is available. "The Road to the Show" was my fav baseball game, but it started freezing up on me.

My biggest problem is my PS3 went out last year, and I haven't played since. I am really really really hoping I get a new PS3 for Christmas with NCAA 2012. That way I can start watching my blue ray movies again, too.